How We Drive Quality Assurance And Improvement
Clients prefer Jani-Clean’s maintenance solutions and integrated facility management because of our focus on improvement and innovation. Each facility is unique and requires a different approach. We believe the combination and application of operating efficiencies and proven energy conservation measures drive the most performance and savings over time. Our staff leverages a playbook approach to analyzing operations and current conditions to set the best project schedule during the transformation phase.
Quality Assurance And Governance
We drive quality assurance performance through a governance approach and relationship management. Our approach includes:
- Measuring client satisfaction on all levels of the organization.
- Easy communication structure that identifies each staff member’s direct accountability or responsibility, and those staff members that need to be only informed or consulted.
- Alignment of interests through performance metrics tied to incentives and penalties and a means to constantly improve metrics to our clients’ changing objectives.
- We are constantly circulating subject matter experts, senior managers, and specialists into the relationship to address continual improvement opportunities and ideas.
- Clear accounting and reporting of performance.
For more information, please visit the following page:
- Find out how transforming services from contracted or in-house models to Jani-Clean can help you.